Legal regulations and ownership
The company SOCIEDAD ARAGONESA DE ASESORÍA TÉCNICA, S.L (hereinafter SAAT) with Tax Identification Number B-50.197. 581 is going to process your data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and with Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights.
Basic information on data protection
- Website: https://www.movertia.es
- Website owner: SOCIEDAD ARAGONESA DE ASESORÍA TÉCNICA S.L. (SAAT)
- Data controller: SOCIEDAD ARAGONESA DE ASESORÍA TÉCNICA S.L. (SAAT)
- Data to be processed: Identification data, contact data, bank details, images in the case of video surveillance cameras.
- Purpose: Consultations, sending of commercial communication, suppliers and clients, video surveillance.
- Legitimation: Execution of a contract between the parties, consent, legitimate interest of the data controller and public interest.
- Recipients: Refer to the corresponding section.
- Rights: Access, rectification, opposition, erasure, restriction of processing, portability, not to be subject to automated decisions.
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
- Commercial name: SOCIEDAD ARAGONESA DE ASESORÍA TÉCNICA, S.L. (SAAT)
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B-50.197.581
- Address: Pº Gran Vía 17 - 50.006 ZARAGOZA - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Protection Delegate: INTEGRA Data Protection Committee.
In order to specify as much as possible the information about each data processing, they will be divided into different blocks according to the different activities of personal data processing. The purposes of such processing can be seen in detail in the following section.
The following information is collected, which will be processed in accordance with the GDPR and the LOPDGDD:
1. In order to deal with queries that may be made by interested parties, the following types of data are processed, which are collected through the form on the website:
- Identification data.
- Contact information.
2. For the management of suppliers and customers, and their invoicing, the following types of data are processed, which are collected through direct communication with the interested party:
- Identification data.
- Contact information.
- Bank details.
3. For the sending of commercial communications, the following data is processed, which is collected through various sources:
- Identification data.
- Contact information.
4. For video surveillance, the following types of data are processed, which are collected through cameras on the premises:
Purpose for which they are processed
SAAT uses your personal data in accordance with the law for the following purposes:
1. To manage queries that may be made by interested parties and to respond to them.
2. Management of suppliers and the necessary invoicing with them.
3. Sending commercial communications.
4. Video surveillance in order to guarantee physical security.
In order to provide you with a better service, we inform you that SAAT may make automated decisions to offer you personalised information based on your profile and preferences.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for processing your data is as follows, also separated by the processing activities shown in the previous section:
1. The legal basis for the data processed in order to deal with enquiries from data subjects is the legitimate interest of the data controller and the data subject. The controller has an interest in responding to enquiries from potential clients and promoting its business activities.
2. The data processed for the purpose of managing suppliers and customers, and the necessary invoicing with them, is based on the contractual relationship between the two companies.
3. The data processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications will be processed on the basis of the consent of the interested party.
4. The data processed for video surveillance are legally based on the public interest, to ensure the security of persons, goods and facilities.
Temporary limitation of the processing of your data
Your personal data will be kept for as short a time as possible to fulfil the purpose of the processing, in accordance with the data retention policy of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights, in order to comply with the required legal obligations.
The data you have provided us with will be kept for as long as they are necessary for the aforementioned purposes, or they will also be stored for the time required by different applicable legislations.
If you would like to limit the period for which your personal data is processed, you should exercise your rights as set out below.
Again grouped by processing activity, the data retention period is as follows:
1. Information processed for the purpose of handling and responding to enquiries received will be retained for the period necessary for the handling, resolution and subsequent follow-up of that enquiry.
2. The information processed for the management of suppliers and customers will be stored until the end of the contractual relationship between the parties, or until you exercise your rights by stating that you do not wish SAAT to continue processing your data.
3. Data used for the purpose of sending commercial communications will be stored until you withdraw your consent or exercise your rights listed below.
4. Data processed for video surveillance will be stored for a maximum of 30 days.
Recipients to whom your data is transferred
The data, unless legally required, will not be transferred to other organisations for any purpose other than that for which you have been informed, and may only be transferred to organisations related to SAAT for the administrative management of contracts and invoices.
No international transfers of your data are foreseen. In the event of such transfers in the future, you will be informed of this fact.
SAAT has its customer management platform in the CRM Dynamics 365, providing services from a Microsoft cloud platform, which complies with the appropriate guarantees required by European data protection regulations as stated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency itself in the resolution of the file TI/00032/2014. More information about Microsoft's regulatory compliance can be found at the following link: https://www.microsoft.com/es-es/trust-center/privacy/gdpr-faqs
The data processed is obtained from the data subject.
Data Protection Officer
SAAT has an appointed Data Protection Officer (hereinafter DPD) Committee. Contact details of the Data Protection Committee:
- Contact person: Mr. Pedro Diestre Roca.
- Postal address: Calle Bolonia 12, 50.008 Zaragoza
- Telephone: 976 46 76 76 - E-mail: dpo@Integratecnologia.es
Data secrecy and security
SAAT undertakes to use and process the personal data included from users, respecting their confidentiality and to use them in accordance with their purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and to adapt all measures to avoid their alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised access, in accordance with the provisions of the current data protection regulations.
SAAT has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the data, but SAAT cannot guarantee absolute security against the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Rights in the processing of your data
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not SAAT is processing personal data concerning you.
You, as a data subject, have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
We remind you that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which entails withdrawing the data that the company holds about you. To do so, you should send an e-mail to privacidad@Integratecnologia.es with your ID card, or send it by post to the above address.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
We inform you that you may object to the processing of your data at any time. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You have the right to portability, i.e. to have the personal data you have provided transferred directly to another controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, where technically possible.
To exercise the above rights or to make a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, please send an email to privacidad@Integratecnologia.es .
If you still consider that your personal data have not been processed appropriately in accordance with the law, you may submit a complaint to the appropriate data protection authority, being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spanish territory, located at C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 - Madrid.
Acceptance and consent
SAAT reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, SAAT will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.